Pastel Crystal | Long Necklace
This piece is made with colorful glass beads and a long clear pendant. Great for casual-comfortable outfits
Rain and cloudy days
Try it with a V neck. Read the 5 Tips to Accessorize post to see the different necklines and how to accessorize each one.
#BeYourself #PolishYourStyle #AMD ... your personal designer and image stylist.
Everyting is Connected..
To get the most of your jewelry:
- Keep your accessories in a non-humid room and separated from other accessories to avoid friction and damage.
- Accessories must be the last thing you put on before leaving, as hair spry, perfume, lotions, and make up can damage jewelry and make shiny pieces look dull.
- With a delicate cloth, clean your accessories after useing them so they keep their shine.
- Handle them with care as most of the stones and beads are fragile.
- Your pieces will arrive in a hard box where you can keep them organized. *you can also use ziplock bags
- Use and enjoy your jewelry..once they are visibly used, let them go to make room for new items in your collection!!
READ THE POST:
Jewelry Care for more tips like traveling with your jewelry..
- Choker: up to 14" / 36.5 cm
- Collar: up to 16" / 41 cm
- Princess: up to 18" / 46 cm
- Matinee: up to 20" / 51 cm
- Opera: up to 24" / 61cm
- Rope: up to 30" / 76cm
- Lariat: to infinite ...
READ THE POST:
5 Tips to Accessorize to learn how to match necklaces and necklines!